Google Map plugin for nopCommerce: search and filter on a map
A Google Map will be shown for any product with a 'location', like a hotel. On a category page the locations of all products will be shown on a map to allow searching by map. Filtering by attributes will be reflected on the map.
See it in work
1. Try out the Google Map Locator for nopcommerce on our demo site: google-maps-locator-for-nopcommerce-demo
Select one of the Land attributes to see the map filtering feature in action.
The Google Map Locator for nopCommerce plugin generates a Google Map to any product with a location automatically. It is a very general Google Maps solution for nopCommerce webshops. On a category page all products can be shown on a map to aid quick search by map. The map will react to filtering of the products by attributes.
Think about cases where the products have a location, like hotels, accommodations, real estate or anything else where it makes sense to have a geo code: latitude and longitude. Other examples include delivery locations where customers can pick-up the ordered goods: stores, pick-up points. Or where the products have a geographical origin.
- A Google map will be shown on the detailed product page of all products wich has a location: latitude and longitude;
- Information window of the product can be shown on the map;
- On category pages all products with locations can be shown to aid quick searching by map;
- It is implemented as a plugin, it is easy to install and set it up;
- On the configuration page of the plugin the Google map characteristics like size of the map, zoom, etc. can be set.
You can choose one of the following licensing forms:
This product gives you a map solution for
Contact us, if you need it for another nopcommerce version, we probably have it already under testing.
After buying the plugin, you will get the download location in an email, but you can also download it in the My account area if you are logged in into this webshop. You also get your individual license key in email.
After installation you can easily configure the plugin to show a Google Map with the product location on the detailed product page.
The installation steps are described in detail on the configuration page of the Google Maps Locator plugin.
For more information contact us at email@example.com or using the form on the contact page.